HEADER BLOG TITLE

21/03/2012

Oouch!

Aaaaack my crochet career was ever so rudely put on hold by a nerve who had the, wellll NERVE! to intervene.  I am Pinning for a first place in the Olympics team too judging by the hours I spend, no waste on Pinterest, but what's a hooker got to do when the body is on a break? We go virtual then, of course. This is me right now, according to The Tween. 

Pic copyrighted by The Tween

I also realised how utterly boring this poor blog is and am working on a few new postings, tutorials, better look and feel and more ;-)  Please be patient, OK?!

Meanwhile I want to introduce you to the fabulous work and blog of a Belgian girl living in Italy:
http://abitofpillipilli.blogspot.com/


Vests and beanies by a bit of pilli pilli



No comments:

Post a Comment