HEADER BLOG TITLE

31/08/2012

Bollywood, bag and more

My cute new scissor 


Yay!  Our relocation to India is once more on the cards and this time if all goes well, we will be living in India by end November-beginning December. Let's hope that the process is not put on ice once again as we really miss living in Asia.  I have just bought new yarn and will be hooking a single bed throw titled "Bollywood" for the Tween for her 13th birthday. She selected her own colours in pinks, purples, aquas, greens and yellows. I will be posting pictures of the new yarn as well as the finished "Little Karoo" throw soon.


Squares for my "Little Karoo" throw 




We visited a wildlife sanctuary where Cheetahs, Lions, Tigers and more are hand-fed. 



Images of South Africa 






I hooked this little bag for an ill 4 year old girl who asked me whether I was hooking something for myself or for her when I made a similar bag for the Tween. The little one was ecstatic!

Cheers!  Have a great weekend. xxxxx



7 comments:

  1. Hi dear my friend, It is so surprise that today in the morning, I was looking on ebay.com. And I saw this scissors and I bought one for myself..:))
    So nice, Isn't it?
    And I also like the bag... Good work..:))
    All best wishes in your new life...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving my scissors - they are supersharp, small and cool. Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Love the little purple bag and the sweet tought for the little girl...!
    I like even the pic of the grannies pile!
    Good luck for your relocation in India!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It appears we love living on the edges of insanity as India is certainly an insane destination but very very rewarding as an experience. Xxx

      Delete
  3. Do you have a pattern for the little purple bag?
    It sure would brighten the day of some cute little girls that I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Krista, the pattern is available from "Vendulkam" on Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/VendulkaM?ref=si_shop It is the pretty "San Francisco" Purse and really easy to make. I have also made ones in 100% cotton in a variety of colours. For this one in the photo I used a thicker nr 5 hook. Hope you enjoy making these. Cheers!

      Delete
    2. Vendulkam = Vendula Maderska xxxx

      Delete