HEADER BLOG TITLE

06/06/2013

Dentelle Scarf


 Dentelle Scarf - pattern by Shara Lambeth
Yarn: Vinnis Serina 100% Bamboo in Light Turquoise
Hook Size: 4mm


I bought the felt brooch from a shop in Thamel, Kathmandu a few years ago



Wow I found myself in Hooky Heaven over the past week or two!  I love hooking scarves, it seems to be perfect projects for many different reasons - from keeping one's interest with regard to pattern, colour and yarn choice to being perfect additions to one's wardrobe. These also make fabulous gifts of course!

I enjoyed hooking this pattern - thank you Shara!

10 comments:

  1. Hi I love you scarf its so pretty and the colour is gorgeous...how far are you with your throws? I'm dying to see them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah the green throw is looking gorgeous and I will be finished with joining all the squares by this evening. I have already photographed the joining technique for a tut. Tomorrow I will be starting on the border - yay I managed to stock up on all the yarn I need just 2 days ago! By next week I will be hooking the one I designed on the ipad and finish it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! You've done such a wonderful job with your scarf :-) The colour is simply wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shara it is such a pretty pattern, thank you for making it available!

      Delete
  4. Ok can't wait to see it.. I have my vinnis bambi staring at me every time I go in my craft room but I have a lot of winter projects to hook first.. Looking foward to your tute also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, I am already planning a Bambi scarf in my mind as well LOL. Bambi is great to hook with, I am joining the Nikkim and Serina squares with Bambi.

      Delete
  5. I love this, especially in the color that you chose. It's really a beautiful scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first glance I thought it was a MyPicot pattern - I used a similar one last year, but this one is a bit more dense, with the two legs. A beautiful repeat and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your scarf is very beautiful, love the stitch pattern and the color.

    ReplyDelete