HEADER BLOG TITLE

19/04/2013

A Hooker not into Swinging and Juggling


Aaack I ran out of yarn. A certain colour called "Stone" that I am using a lot of. So did two shops and an individual supplier. The result is that I am juggling two throws at the same time and am none too happy about it.  I am a one project at a time hooker, I am not into swinging. Tee heee. Yip I prefer to see one project through to the end and enjoy the process of fantasising about the next project (that lip smacking, saliva dribbling anticipation) more than actually starting it whilst still busy with another. 

This throw inspired by my bangle as blogged before is about two thirds finished, that means that I need to work my way through another 10-12 skeins of yarn before it can be declared done and dusted. At least I managed to pick up some of the black, orange and blue yarn whilst the stone colour is still on order.




Perhaps running out of yarn was not all that bad since I have drawn up all my postings for Blog Week already woop woop!  

I will be able to enjoy Blog Week by sipping coffee whilst blog hopping and savouring all the great posts without a worry in the world!  Last year I planned naught and ended up sucking a posting out of my thumb every day - eeek the pressure was insane.



I hope you will all be participating, it is such fun.
Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. cute blog <3

    xxx Zari
    http://le-style-blog.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6811423

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely how is coming out!!!
    Be patient and drink a big cuppa, while enjoying Blogland!!!
    Have a nice weekend, xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you had a great weekend too!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful colour combination.

    ReplyDelete