HEADER BLOG TITLE

14/04/2013

Spotted in magazines!

I am eternally grateful that I fell in love with and married an architect who has a passion for interiors, furniture, art, decor, design, shoes, bags, shopping, food, street culture, media and technology, photography and travelling.  There are never any dull moments being married to someone with these interests.  It also means that either one of us download or stock up on all sorts of magazines and books all the time.  This month was an interesting one - the first 3 magazines I picked up all featured an array of hooky projects and interior items. I just made us an authentic huevos rancheros for breakfast and am now paging through these magazines whilst sipping a great cup of coffee. Take a look:

 The above and below two collages are all from my beloved Visi Magazine



The House and Leisure Magazine, I fell in love with those monkeys so by the way.


The Ideas/Idees Magazine featuring the hooky work and beach home of a local blogger

I hope your weekend is also very nice. Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and a cute love story!
    Yes, it is a nice weekend, the weather was nice enough to do some gardening and I managed to get some crochet done. What else does one need? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip, I believe the weather is getting better in your part of the world now. Perfect for gardening and hooking!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! =)
    The “keep calm and crochet”-picture gave me great inspirations! I have too many great colours to choose from right now and have a hard time deciding on a colour combination. But it really looks great with lots of colours in this piece – I also love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the African Flower pattern and it looks great in a multitude of colours!

      Delete
  3. Lovely and wonderful blog! Thanks for sharing all this awesome tutos! I´m a follower from Italy, hugs!

    ReplyDelete